Whistler's nightlife, Shops & Events
Ongoing Summer Events
Daily June 15-August 22: Whistler Art Workshops on the Lake - Alta Lake Station House Weekly on Sundays and Wednesdays: Whistler Farmer's Market - Upper Village Sun: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Wed: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Calling all Shop-o-holics!
Whistler offers a unique shopping experience. Modeled after a Swiss Alpine Village, the Whistler Village is closed off to car traffic, allowing you to stroll comfortably from shop to shop along a cobblestone path. Whistler's diverse amenities attract the casual weekend golfers to the summer long working students. Whistler has many great local businesses that sell unique clothing and equipment to the Whistler area. In Whistler you will always be greeted with a huge smile and a cheery hello every time you enter a store. Be sure to spend the day exploring every corner of the Village. There are several great stores that are just off the main Village Stroll.
Sip. Shop. Dance.
When the sun goes down the fun goes way up in Whistler with dozens of clubs, pubs, lounges and live entertainment venues. Shops, art galleries and boutiques are also open late if a little shopping is what you have in mind. Best of all, you'll find all of it on the doorstep of Whistler Village Inn + Suites. Here are some of the nightlife picks of our staff and guests:
- Moe Joe's - A favourite of locals and visitors alike, this popular spot features both live music and talented DJs.
- Longhorn Saloon & Grill - Another favourite of the locals and a great place to shoot some pool and watch the big game.
- Whistler Brewhouse - The original village brewpub serving up both year-round and seasonal ales and lagers.
- Savage Beagle - Attracts all ages with both an upscale street level lounge and lively lower level dance club.
- Garfinkel's - Attracts a younger crowd that likes to dance to hip-hop and R&B. Arrive early and dance the night away.
- Buffalo Bill's - Attracts the 30+ crowd and features regular comedy nights and hypnotists.
- 21 Steps - The upstairs Attic Lounge features an extensive beverage menu and comfortable leather couches.
- The Mountain Club - Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and an extensive Pacific-Northwest wine list.
- Seven - Cool Martinis and an even cooler decor.
- The Mix by Ric's - An intimate upbeat lounge featuring fresh fruit cocktails.
- Maxx Fish - Attracts a younger crowd with dozens of plush booths and a concert quality sound system.