Pet rooms must be booked directly with the hotel,
At the Whistler Village Inn and Suites we understand how important your four-legged friend is to you. Our dog friendly hotel is close to many trails and parks and perfect for exploring. Our front desk agents will be happy to tell you how to access these serene and peaceful Whistler trails for you and your furry friend to explore.
Therefore, there’s no reason to leave your pet at home. Dogs are welcome in our specially designed hotel suites, with plenty of hiking and walking trails a short distance away.
The following policy in place for you, your treasured pet, and for the comfort of our other resort guests. Please familiarize yourself with the hotels pet friendly policy.
- Dogs are only permitted in designated dog-friendly hotel suites. Dog-friendly hotel suites must be reserved in advance
- Dogs are the only permitted pets on property
- Additional fees may apply if your dog causes any damage or disturbances in the guest room or hotel
- Dogs must not be left alone in your hotel suite
- We can provide a list of pet sitting services through the Guest Services Department
- Please utilize the walking trails for your pet’s exercise and relief needs
- Maximum two dogs per dog friendly hotel rooms, per visit (limited availability)
- A pet policy letter will be presented at the time of check-in
- The Rate is $30 non-refundable per dog, per day
- Pets should be leashed or crated at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property
- A $20 per hour “time out” fee is assessed by Whistler Village Inn and Suites if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom
- Guests should display the special “Pets on Vacation -Do Not Disturb” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in the hotel suite
- Insure your pet is wearing his “Pet on Vacation – ID Tag” while staying at the resort. It lets the front desk know you have registered your dog with the resort
- Pets are not allowed in the Health & Fitness Center, Pool and Hot Tub, Indoor meeting and Function Spaces
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the resort and throughout the property grounds. Bags are provided in your “Pet on Vacation” Welcome Kit
- If your pet has an accident please inform housekeeping to avoid an extra deep cleaning charge
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their dogs(s)
Photo credit: Justa Jeskova, Tourism Whistler