WHISTLER VILLAGE PUBS & CLUBS
FANCY. CHILL. FAMILY FRIENDLY.
Whistler Village Inn + Suites is only steps away from some of the best night life in the Village. And with Whistler boasting many fantastic bars, pubs and nightspots, the toughest decision you’ll have to make is where to go for après. Whether it’s live music, good food, or just a beer and great atmosphere you are after, Whistler’s sure to have an après spot to keep any skier, snowboarder or mountain biker happy.
Book with Whistler Village Inn + Suites and enjoy a 10% discount on food at The Keg Restaurant or Brandy's (located onsite). All you need to do is "Show Your Key Card Envelope" that bears the Whistler Village Inn + Suites logo and you and one guest will enjoy a 10% discount on all food purchases.
Whether you’re looking for a place to watch the game or need a place to host private parties or other events, Brandy’s At The Keg has got it all. Ice-cold drinks, premium sports channels, huge 4K viewing screens and separate rooms with volume control for sound-on experiences make it one of Whistler’s favourite sports bar and lounge.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday through Saturday from 3pm until 2am
Sunday from 3pm until 1am
Still unsure? Strike up a conversation with any of our hotel staff and find out their favourite nightspots. Here's a quick glance of our staff and guests' picks for favourite local spots:
- Longhorn Saloon - With live DJs at après and live bands at night it doesn’t matter if its burgers and beer or wings and champagne, anything goes at The Longhorn Saloon.
- Tapley’s Pub - Get the authentic Whistler locals experience, come down and watch the game, play darts, grab a beer and share some food with friends.
- The Fire Rock Lounge - The Fire Rock Lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine, a hand crafted cocktail or a flight of craft beer.
- Buffalo Bills - Find your spot on the dance floor, or in the cage and get ready to party. DJs will keep you going all night long at this subterranean wonderland.
- Garfinkel’s - Looking for the best place to party in Whistler? Take it underground after-dark at Garfinkels. Join them at the Back Bar!
- Stone Edge - Great food for Brunch, Dinner and Late Night coupled with the best drinks in the Whistler Village.
- Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub - May the sounds of happy music and the lilt of Irish laughter fill your hearts with gladness.
- Merlin’s - Merlin's is Whistler Blackcomb's most club-like venue. Dancing on the bar and any other flat surface is encouraged.
- Bar Oso - “oso” meaning “bear” in Spanish, an homage to Whistler’s wildlife – is open daily and offers a profusion of Spanish-influenced small plates.
The best value in Whistler Village!
One of the top locations in Whistler village also offers the tops in value. Check out our specials!
Walk Anywhere From Here.
Whistler Village Inn + Suites has one of the best locations in Whistler Village. Golf courses, restaurants, dozens of shops, galleries and the ski lifts are a short walk away.